Skip to main content

Check-in # 1

Lillith Drake
Period 1

Check-in #1

     My project has been started. I have gotten some of the books to start reading. While I have also went through the basics of what I would like to accomplish throughout this project. I have made a list for how to go about the rest of the project.


  • Interview my JTED teacher
    • Owner of a restaurant
    • Teacher
    • Has manager experience and certifications
  • Interview my dad's friend
    • Owns his own business
    • has business degree
    • knows how to run and operate a business
  • Interview a restaurant manager
    • Has manager experience
    • Has Certifications 
Look up business certifications 
Look up restaurant certifications
Look up what is needed for both

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview and Interview Reflection

I interviewed my JTED teacher Chef Brown, She owns two restaurants. Interview Questions What does success look like in the restaurant industry? Success in the restaurant industry means creating a profit after the end of the day. Having a restaurant that is well known with customers satisfied and return. Also, creating an environment where employees are happy and turn-over is minimal. Finally, a successful restaurant is one that survives a bad economy and lasts for generations. What does it mean to you to own a restaurant? It means responsibility and satisfaction of being your own boss. Through the long days – at the end of the week, you are working for yourself. The sense of accomplishment and pride is one that I would like to demonstration to my employees and students.  What is necessary for opening your own restaurant? A business plan, capital for equipment and supplies, a good location where another restaurant has not failed, adequate parking, great product, marketing and