Skip to main content

Weekly Update #2

I need to get the books still to research more about the restaurant certifications. I am also planning on comparing answers of what they said is needed. I need to get the items for my creative piece. I am making a scrapbook going on about how own a business. My proposal is submitted and is waiting to be graded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check-in # 1

Lillith Drake Period 1 Check-in #1      My project has been started. I have gotten some of the books to start reading. While I have also went through the basics of what I would like to accomplish throughout this project. I have made a list for how to go about the rest of the project. Interview my JTED teacher Owner of a restaurant Teacher Has manager experience and certifications Interview my dad's friend Owns his own business has business degree knows how to run and operate a business Interview a restaurant manager Has manager experience Has Certifications  Look up business certifications  Look up restaurant certifications Look up what is needed for both  

Weekly Update #5

Starting my interview questions and what to do for them. I have an idea of what is needed. I want to compare what it's like to own a business, rather than a restaurant. I think owning a business would be easier because there would be less people you are having to work with in the process. I am still wanting to peruse my career in the restaurant/ business industry.

Weekly Update #7

I am still somewhat confused about what we are turning in. We don't have to do the creative piece, but were explaining the process. I am glad I didn't buy the stuff for the scrapbook yet. I have to start my final reflection essay and fill in any missing assignments from this. I am trying to get everything done on time so I don't have to wait to the end of the deadline.