Skip to main content

Weekly Update #4

I'm confused about the creative piece again to do it or not. I am trying to figure out all that is needed for the project. I am also trying to work more on this project and focus on what is needed. I also need to get the information to get certifications still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check-in # 1

Lillith Drake Period 1 Check-in #1      My project has been started. I have gotten some of the books to start reading. While I have also went through the basics of what I would like to accomplish throughout this project. I have made a list for how to go about the rest of the project. Interview my JTED teacher Owner of a restaurant Teacher Has manager experience and certifications Interview my dad's friend Owns his own business has business degree knows how to run and operate a business Interview a restaurant manager Has manager experience Has Certifications  Look up business certifications  Look up restaurant certifications Look up what is needed for both  

Weekly Update #6

Almost everything is done for the project. I just need to actually get the stuff for my creative piece. I will need to buy, a scrapbook, scrapbook paper, print out pictures. I will hopefully get everything this week and begin it. I will also be done gathering all my research by next week to be almost done with this project.

Weekly Update #5

Starting my interview questions and what to do for them. I have an idea of what is needed. I want to compare what it's like to own a business, rather than a restaurant. I think owning a business would be easier because there would be less people you are having to work with in the process. I am still wanting to peruse my career in the restaurant/ business industry.