Skip to main content

Weekly Update # 3

Weekly Update #3
I have started researching what an elevator pitch is, and how to create one. I should begin recording soon, I just need to have someone record it. I should be getting more information from another person who owns their own business. I am looking into what certifications you will need for the restaurant industry and how much they cost, what is needed to take the tests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Update #5

Starting my interview questions and what to do for them. I have an idea of what is needed. I want to compare what it's like to own a business, rather than a restaurant. I think owning a business would be easier because there would be less people you are having to work with in the process. I am still wanting to peruse my career in the restaurant/ business industry.